2012年6月6日星期三

camiseta del real madrid 2012

camiseta del real madrid 2012,
by camisetas futbol replicas Sunil Bali, 27-05-12
Have you ever had someone push your head under water?
A friend did this to me last week as we were larking about with our kids in a swimming pool.
I immediately experienced a surge in energy as I became focussed on what I wanted to do, which was to get my head out of the water.
When you're crystal clear on what you want to do, your energy increases and you're far more likely to take the right action.
Successful people quit fragmenting their energy, are fantastic at focussing, and if they fail, quickly refocusing.
You may have heard of the following quote by the man who is widely regarded as the greatest basketball player of all time, Michael Jordan:
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've camiseta del real madrid 2012 failed over and over and over again in my life. And camiseta oficial real madrid 2012 that is why I succeed."
Jordan is one of the most successful basketball players in history, but what is less commonly known is that the only basketball record Jordan holds is for the most number of misses.
If you want to be buzzing with energy, get really clear on what you want and keep shooting to get it.
Quotes
I have had a long and interesting life full of many troubles, most of which didn't happen ? Mark Twain
To be everywhere is to be nowhere ? Seneca

没有评论:

发表评论